Proctor & Gamble has some great things going on right now! Have You Tried This Yet? is perfect for Frugal Moms. It is all about connecting moms with products that are highly effective and make our lives easier, while being cost effective. That’s a great combination.
There are many Proctor & Gamble products that I am brand loyal to. Buying name brand items can be costly, but Proctor and Gamble makes it easy for us. Look at some of the awesome ways they are helping us save:
- P&G brandSAMPLER (www.pgtryit.com): Get samples and coupons from some of the campaign’s products including Crest 3D White, Herbal Essences, Bounty and COVERGIRL
- P&G eSAVER (www.pgtryit.com): Download coupons for this campaign totaling over $54 in savings to your online shopper card .
- P&G and Special Olympics brandSAVER coupon book, available in newspapers nationwide Sunday, January 1st 2012. Not only will the coupons save you $95 on your favorite P&G brands like Olay, Pantene, Duracell, Pampers and Tide, but for every coupon redeemed P&G will make a donation to Special Olympics – and there’s no limit to how much can be raised!
We have a new WINNER! I never heard back after contacting the 1st winner, so I have chosen a new winner.
Congratulations to Shar Burdick. who had comment #3!
Today I received an amazing package on behalf of Proctor & Gamble and I am very excited to host a giveaway for one of you to win the same products I received!
The winner of the giveaway will receive:
- Crest 3D White Multi-care Whitening Rinse
- Crest 3D White Whitestrips – 2 Hour Express
- Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Toothpaste
- 3D White Pulsar Toothbrush
- 3D White Whitening & Scope flavor Floss
- Bounty Extra Soft Paper Towels
- Always Infinity Pads
- Clairol Nice n’ Easy Color Blend Foam
- Tide Stain Release Free In-Wash Booster
- Bounce Dryer Bar
- Cover Girl Natureluxe Liquid Silk Foundation
- 2 Cover Girl Natureluxe Lip Gloss Balms
5 Ways to Win!
- Go to the Have You Tried This Yet? website and look over the featured products, then come back to this post and leave a comment telling which product is your favorite.
- “Like” FrugalMom on Facebook, then leave a another comment telling me that you’ve liked Frugal Mom.
- Follow FrugalMom on Twitter, then leave another comment telling me that you are following FrugalMom.
- Tweet to your followers about the giveaway, then leave another comment telling me that you’ve tweeted.
- Share the giveaway with your Facebook followers, then leave another comment telling me that you’ve shared it.
The giveaway is open to all US residents, and will run from Tuesday, 12/27 – Thursday, 12/29. The winner will be chosen via random number generator and announced on Friday,12/30. Winner will be notified by email. If I do not hear back from the winner within 3 days, a second winner will be chosen.This post may contain affiliate links. What that means is if you click a link and make a purchase, I will receive a commission. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for a product, but it does help to pay my son's college tuition. Your purchases are greatly appreciated. :)