Frugal Mom Forums
Frugal Mom Forums » Search Forums » Search Results

Welcome to the Frugal Mom Forums.

We are very proud of our community - our members are friendly, the boards are filled with great frugal tips, we love helping others live frugally, and it is a terrific place to make new friends. You are currently viewing as a guest which gives you limited access. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate with other members, respond to polls, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join us today - you will be warmly welcomed!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Becca
Forum: Prayer Requests 06-14-2010, 03:24 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 221
Posted By Becca
Just caught this today. Will put her in my daily...

Just caught this today. Will put her in my daily prayers. Keep us posted on how she is doing and let her know she has strong friends in here.
Forum: Mom's Talk 06-14-2010, 03:19 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 75
Posted By Becca
Happy clipping girl. Bet you have some...

Happy clipping girl. Bet you have some restocking to do.
Forum: Mom's Talk 06-14-2010, 03:03 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 118
Posted By Becca
Thanks for this Shawn. It reminded me that I...

Thanks for this Shawn. It reminded me that I haven't checked my bags in a while. I looked for them and found 2 were missing. It seems my DS wanted to hike with his friends and emptied out what they...
Forum: Frugally Green 06-10-2010, 04:35 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 133
Posted By Becca
I like that idea, think I will look in my mending...

I like that idea, think I will look in my mending basket. I know I have a few jeans place there for turning into shorts. I can use the legs. May even have a couple of DH's old split jeans. I can...
Forum: Prayer Requests 06-05-2010, 11:30 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 106
Posted By Becca
I will put them in my prayers.

I will put them in my prayers.
Forum: Welcome 06-03-2010, 07:01 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 93
Posted By Becca
Jill, you took the words right out of my mouth. ...

Jill, you took the words right out of my mouth. WELCOME. Maybe you can give me some tips on what to look for at yard sales to place in consignment.
Forum: Welcome 06-03-2010, 06:59 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 237
Posted By Becca
Welcome aboard. Looking forward to see what you...

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to see what you have to say. Can't imagine having 7, I know they must keep you hopping!
Forum: Mom's Talk 06-03-2010, 06:57 PM
Views: 130
Posted By Becca
That is exactly one of the things I was scared of...

That is exactly one of the things I was scared of and the reason I didn't have a Facebook account until recently. My family bugged me till I caved.

My 12 yr old DS hasn't asked for one yet. Not...
Forum: Gardening 05-20-2010, 08:47 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 87
Posted By Becca
I guess I am lucky. I don't even know what an...

I guess I am lucky. I don't even know what an earwig is, so we must not have them. I will be battling tomato worms. Pretty sure that's not the official name, but that's where I find them. Just...
Forum: Mom's Talk 05-20-2010, 08:43 PM
Views: 123
Posted By Becca
Never fails Shawn, it's the law of averages. ...

Never fails Shawn, it's the law of averages. When we look the most average is when everyone will see us, lol.
Forum: Mom's Talk 05-17-2010, 12:08 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 203
Posted By Becca
Hey Sharon, hope what I sent helped. Mine is...

Hey Sharon, hope what I sent helped. Mine is flared up right now. Have had a bit of stress lately, but that is settleing down. It takes a bit to find all the triggers but when you have them they...
Forum: Mom's Talk 05-11-2010, 11:58 AM
Views: 198
Posted By Becca
Come in and vent anytime. We may not always...

Come in and vent anytime. We may not always respond, but we read and sympathize. It's a bad situation that you are in and you do need to get a place for just your nuclear family. You, hubby and...
Forum: Mom's Talk 05-07-2010, 09:59 AM
Views: 101
Posted By Becca
Oh Rachel, it's so good to see you on here again....

Oh Rachel, it's so good to see you on here again. Welcome back!
Forum: Mom's Talk 05-04-2010, 01:25 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 175
Posted By Becca
That is funny, but I think I don't want to start...

That is funny, but I think I don't want to start that here. My DDs are way too clever. No telling what they would put on mine!
Forum: Gardening 04-28-2010, 02:14 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 175
Posted By Becca
Oh Shawn, how wonderful for you. It's the one...

Oh Shawn, how wonderful for you. It's the one thing I miss about the farm we lost. We had a pear, 3 peach trees, and a 30 foot fenceline of grapes. Not to mention a huge garden with a 50 foot long...
Forum: Mom's Talk 04-28-2010, 02:10 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 228
Posted By Becca
I think I would also ask if there is a more...

I think I would also ask if there is a more personal reason that she is concerned about cervical cancer. It could just be that it's been all over the media due to the new medication for prevention. ...
Forum: Mom's Talk 04-28-2010, 02:04 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 182
Posted By Becca
Same here Rachel, I miss you. I could always...

Same here Rachel, I miss you. I could always count on your posts to lift me up when I first came on here. Hope you life smooths out soon. Wish I could do something to help.

If you get another...
Forum: Mom's Talk 04-28-2010, 01:56 PM
Views: 106
Posted By Becca
I am starting up a reception/party decorating...

I am starting up a reception/party decorating business. It will be interesting for me as well to see the responses here. Thanks for asking Jenn.
Forum: Mom's Talk 04-27-2010, 02:36 PM
Views: 203
Posted By Becca
Glad that he found the answer. It's what I have...

Glad that he found the answer. It's what I have lived with for over 30 years. As long as he takes care of himself and stays on the medicine he will be fine. He won't even know he has it.
Forum: Mom's Talk 04-26-2010, 11:55 AM
Views: 147
Posted By Becca
I recently bought a bag of Purina dog food and...

I recently bought a bag of Purina dog food and when trying to pour it into my storage containers it jammed up. I was originally frustrated when I found a whole pile of coupons blocking the opening,...
Forum: Mom's Talk 04-26-2010, 11:46 AM
Views: 57
Posted By Becca
ROFL. That sounds like a day at my house. But...

ROFL. That sounds like a day at my house. But it would be my DS letting the lizard in, lol.
Forum: Mom's Talk 04-26-2010, 11:39 AM
Views: 66
Posted By Becca
I will include a prayer for your DD's friend. ...

I will include a prayer for your DD's friend. Sounds like you need a spa day!
Forum: Let's Get Crafting 04-21-2010, 01:53 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 220
Posted By Becca
What are the general dimensions of the squares? ...

What are the general dimensions of the squares? You have to factor how big the afghan will be. Figure out how many squares across, how many squares down to equal fifty.... 10x5=50, but would be...
Forum: Mom's Talk 04-21-2010, 01:41 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 104
Posted By Becca
Hey, welcome back, we missed you.

Hey, welcome back, we missed you.
Forum: Dollars and Sense 04-20-2010, 12:08 PM
Views: 331
Posted By Becca
Hmmmm, wonder if I can convince DH that we need...

Hmmmm, wonder if I can convince DH that we need to use ours for stockpiling. I like your idea!
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500