+ Reply to Thread

Thread: need help finding work

Smile need help finding work

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of what kind of work I can do that would be flexible enough.I am a stay at home mom of three 10,7,and 4 my 4year old doesnt go to school yet. My hubby works very hard to pay all the bills and I wish I could find something that would allow me to be with my kids.I do not have the money to go to school. So if anyone has any ideas pls let me know greatly appreciated.

Note from Administrator: In response to this thread, please do not post solicitations for your business opportunities, affiliate links, or anything else that will violate our Posting Guidelines. . Misuse of this thread will result in infractions given and/or banning.
    Last edited by Tammy; 02-12-2011 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Reminding everyone to play nice :)!

You sound like ME! Thing is my husband is really feeling pressured right now, b/c the economy is tightening. I think he is a little scared. It is hard on our relationship, too. Good luck girl! Prayers for you!
    xoxo- Alicia

ďThe best way to predict the future, is to create it!Ē

Stay at home jobs seem to be difficult to come by! I found a part time job with an internet coupon site that needed someone to update coupon codes online and occasionally write a blog post. I love the job and the hours are super flexible. You might try writing to a few of those kinds of sites to see if they are looking for help.
    Other ideas that I have seen in other posts (you may have seen them also) are selling Avon or Mary Kay. There are also some new MLM's out there like Send Out Cards and Shirley J which haven't been saturated with people yet. You might try looking into those options.
    I wish you all the best in your search!

Default Working from home

Did you have any luck finding something to do from home? My daughter is almost 2 years old and I needed the extra money and work from home. My husband is a project manager for a construction company and was laid off the week before she was born. He was out of work for 8 months. I found a business that I can do from home and it did not require me to go back to school.

The best work from home for housewife i think it's the writers. Yes writers, At a begin of this maybe your rate is very low. But after you provide all customer with good quality articles. you can increase your rate after. try odesk.com you can make a huge profit their!
    "We can't go wrong with good relationship with our kids"
    Superdad
    Superfriends
    Superman

Most genuine work from home jobs will require some sort of post-secondary training. You mentioned you cannot afford college, but what about career courses that are offered online by vocational or trade schools? These are much more economical than college degrees and provide skills for specific vocations.

Maybe you could browse through the details of some such vocational training courses at Career Step. Itís known to provide training in flexible, home-based careers like medical transcription, medical billing and coding, etc.

If you want to make this money legally, I am afraid there will be no short-cuts available. You will have to work hard at any honorable job to earn a decent income. But that comes later. To find a job, first you will need to demonstrate the proficiencies for it. If you donít have the skills for your desired job, itís best that you invest some time and money in a vocational training program to get them!

When i was looking for a way to make an income from home i was clueless and didn't know there is a difference from a work at home "job" and a work from home "business" so thats the first step is deciding what you want. I chose a work from home "business" because of the flexibility and you are your own boss and I have a 8 year old, soon to be 3 year old and pregnant and due with my 3rd daughter March 29th so flexibility is something i needed. Just make sure to do your research because there are a lot of scams out there. I always checked the BBB when researching a company. Good Luck with your search!

If you planning to have a online work at home job, just be careful of scams okay?
    Good Luck!

I have heard from others that Uhaul is hiring at home workers right now. I have heard from a few people who are being hired. Good luck to you and God Bless.

I work from home, just started this year, and am loving it. My husband's schedule is CRAZY so working outside of the home was not a realistic option for me even though we could use the money. I am really happy that I finally found something I can do to contribute to our family funds and have exciting challenges each day. I am really loving that I can make calls while my daughter is on my hip or in the sling. I do most of my work during nap times or at night also. Best of all I can be there for my family. My husband is very happy with my job as well. I feel like nothing has had to be compromised. It took me over a year to find something. I ended up hearing about my business through my Aunt. She work at home with 4 boys!
    Last edited by Tammy; 09-09-2012 at 06:13 PM.

Hello. I am a single mom of 3 and was looking for work at home jobs. I have received all kinds of emails about work at home stuff but don't fully trust them so I started selling Avon. It's only $10 to start and you get a free website which allows you more access to advertise. You should check into.

(url removed - please read "Posting Guidelines")
    Last edited by Tammy; 09-09-2012 at 06:10 PM. Reason: url removed - please read posting guidelines

I use DailyBreadGivers! I was skeptical at first, but now I've been making at least $80 a referral by posting ads and stuff.

email removed - please read "Posting Guidelines")
    Last edited by Tammy; 09-09-2012 at 06:12 PM. Reason: email removed - please read posting guildelines

Hi. I too was looking for WAH options. There are lots of scams out there. I left a great position to be home with my little guy almost two years ago. Which was the best decision I ever made. But, it's really hard not helping with finances when you are used to making your own money! I am currently working from home for a great company, but I can't post it here due to the rules. Thanks and I hope you found something, since this is an older post!
    Last edited by Tammy; 09-09-2012 at 06:14 PM.

I'm a stay at home mom just like all of you. I just started with a company a few weeks ago. It pays $25 for each referral. It's not going to make you rich but it is a nice "egg" to have.
    Last edited by Tammy; 09-17-2012 at 03:41 PM.

I've been working from home for the past 5 years around my family! There are a lot of different businesses out there, and to be honest, it was quite overwhelming when I started looking. Thankfully I've found the right one for me. I have a 7 year old and 6 year old twins, and I love how I've been able to work around my family setting my own business hours! I wish you luck in your search ~ be sure to find a business that doesn't have any hype, risk, sales or parties. That's what I didn't want, and so thankful I found a solid company with a residual income. Feel free to message me if you want to learn more about what I do.

+ Reply to Thread