+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi everyone! :D

Default Hi everyone! :D

I have hardly had time to be anywhere online this summer but you have been in my thoughts and prayers anyway. I sure hope everyone is doing well and hope to have time to check up on you all.

I have been face painting at the Farmer's Market every weekend and it's going well. It's pocket money for sure and I am grateful for it.

We bought a camper on Monday! It's a 35 ft Shasta Revere pull-behind. DH totally blew me away with this one! It is also suitable to live in if we ever get to build our stackwall or strawbale home.

How are you all doing? I sure do miss you!
    Pay it Forward

Hi Judy! I'm glad to hear you are doing well with the face painting! It's good to hear from you!
    Shawn, mom to 3 and wife to my love

Visit my online store! www.beautipage.com/shawnwells

Thanks Shawn. If it's easier to post pics here now I can show you some of my work? I always get stumped with trying to post pics. LOL

We're struggling away as usual but yes, life is pretty good other than the menopause thing.I am getting slammed with hot flashes which isn't any fun at all. It just comes on me..no warning..and all of a sudden I am sweating buckets when people around me have their jackets on. It's crazy bad! I can't take HRT because Mom has breast cancer. The doc gave me a low dose of high blood pressure meds but I don't have high blood pressure so I am scared to take them. I would much prefer natural if I can figure out what works. After all, the meds originate from something natural that gave them the idea right?
    Pay it Forward

Judy !! It's so great to hear from you! Glad to hear the face painting is bringing in some pocket change!

Check in when ever you get a chance .

Tammy~married to my sweetheart ~sahm to my pumpkin
    Come visit me at my new blog!

Thanks Tammy. I tried getting on from time to time and couldn't get my login info to work for some weird reason. I also had to get a new hard drive a month or so ago so maybe it was a cookie thing? Anyway I sure was happy to get in the other day. I miss you all so much!

As for the facepainting, I have managed to make around $2000 since May 28th. That makes me very happy because I am doing something I love and it's bringing in some much needed pocket money since I have zero income in the summer. It's working out really well.
    Pay it Forward

+ Reply to Thread