+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any one still doing OAMC?

Default Any one still doing OAMC?

If I'm understanding thread posting dates it doesn't look like anyone has posted in the OAMC section in almost a year. Is anyone still doing this? I'm interested in starting and would love some pointers!

I have tried to do OAMC once, but haven't done it again. I just didn't have the space in the freezer and the meals were a lot like leftovers, which I am not hugely fond of, but it did help with not going out to eat when we were pushed for time. I have about five casseroles that we really like so I cook them up and freeze so I have an easy meal for later. I buy meat/poultry in bulk and cook up a big batch of hamburger and chicken and put them in meal size portions and freeze, they work great for quick fix meals.

I have never really been able to OAMC. But I do prepare stuff in big batches. I'll cook up several lbs of hamburger and freeze in 1 lb packs. Or chicken in 4 breast packs. It's enough to cut down on assembly time.

I do. I love doing it. I am getting ready to make a list of what I am going to need for an OAMC day before we go on our trip to Disney World. We are going to have a full kitchen, so I am going to take meals that are homemade, but only need very little on meal day. My favorite thing to cook and freeze is hamburger. I also do sausage for pizzas. Would be happy to help with any questions you have.

Mom to three handsome boys and one beautiful girl. Wife to an inspiration.

How do we change the world?
    By performing one act of random kindness at a time.

+ Reply to Thread