+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bleh....

Default Bleh....

I do not feel good! I'm on 2 antibiotics and ugh, they made me sick to my stomach last night! Sat night my 1 year old Rott (who weighs close to 115lbs) got in the house and went after the cat, I ended up locked in my small bathroom with the dumb dog and scared to death (almost literally) cat, grabbed the cat out of Apollos mouth and ended up with a cat bit on my right index finger and scratches on my right hand. Both the dog and the cat are fine, although the dog is still on my list and knows I'm still mad at him for not listening...grrr! Anyway, my hand was cut pretty good and there was blood pretty much everywhere....the girls are calling it "the crime scene"! My MIL took me to the ER since Dh was at work, we actually got in and out of there pretty fast, which I was so happy about, but they did put me on an antibiotic since cat bites can be nasty. I was already on another antibiotic for a bacterial infection, so here I am taking 2 antibiotics plus 800 mgz of Motrin for swelling and pain. I didn't go to work on Monday because of the swelling and pain.....sooo much pain....but went back yesterday, but man oh man was I sick last night! Monday night I felt yucky too, but figured it was that I didn't eat enough before taking the meds, but last night was the worst. I hate getting sick, such a gross feeling! My finger seems to be getting better, so I know I have to keep taking the meds, but I think I will space them out more so they don't upset my stomach....BLEH!!!!
    Shawn, mom to 3 and wife to my love

Visit my online store! www.beautipage.com/shawnwells

Try dry toast or crackers when you take your pills. Sometimes that helps keep the tummy upset down. Unfortunately the stronger the antibiotic, the more apt for stmoach upset.

Here's hoping your finger gets better and your dog listens! LOL
    THIS IS NO ORDINARY HOUSEWIFE YOU'RE DEALING WITH!!!

Only Bleach Manufacturers Care If My Socks Are White-My facebook journey of working towards living as simply as possible.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Only-...99784580091063

Shawn, our doctor always had DS take Culturelle with his antibiotics (they are a probiotic) because they upset his stomach and make him feel sick to his stomach. Try that, you can get them over the counter. In fact DS is on them every day now for his stomach issues and it has worked wonders!! Hope you are feeling better soon!
    Christie
    Married to the love of my life
    Mom to the best kid ever!!!

Hope you are feeling a bit better today Shawn!

my finger is so infected! I got off work early and went to the dr again.I got a nice shot of more antibiotic in my behind......can you say OWWWWWWW!!!..........and I have to soak it in epsom salt/water tonight then get it rechecked tomorrow. If it's not getting better I have to get it drained. I do NOT want that to happen so I'm praying that the new treatment works!
    Shawn, mom to 3 and wife to my love

Visit my online store! www.beautipage.com/shawnwells

+ Reply to Thread