+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What era?

Default What era?

If you could choose, which era would you choose to live in?
    Shawn, mom to 3 and wife to my love

Visit my online store! www.beautipage.com/shawnwells

I think this one. People always talk about 'the good old days'. Well, there was bad in the good old days just like now, but for some reason it's forgotten. I've seen so many changes in my life that people swore wouldn't happen (i.e. the Berlin wall coming down-when I was a soldier in then-West Germany, we figured it would not come down in our lifetime and a few years later it was gone) that I wouldn't miss it.

Now if I could go visit somewhere, it would be about 150 years ago during pioneer days just to see how it was for the women and how they did what they did. That and ancient Greece.
    THIS IS NO ORDINARY HOUSEWIFE YOU'RE DEALING WITH!!!

Only Bleach Manufacturers Care If My Socks Are White-My facebook journey of working towards living as simply as possible.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Only-...99784580091063

I always thought I could be a pioneer woman (thank you very much Laura Ingalls Wilder) but after reading books written by real pioneer women I don't think I would have survived! lol I still love the idea though. Every generation has their struggles and hard times, the era just seems better to the other generations because they don't see the tough times, they see the romanticized version.

I think it would be fun and interesting to visit so many eras! I loved Laura Ingalls Wilder too...obsessed 11 year old would be more accurate! So to visit that time period would be fascinating to me! But I would also love to visit the 40's, the WWII time period is so interesting to me as well. The 50's would be fun and the early 60's too! Lol! I guess I can't choose just one!
    Shawn, mom to 3 and wife to my love

Visit my online store! www.beautipage.com/shawnwells

This era. So many exciting things happening.

Shawn,
    I am like you, there are so many things about each time period that I can't choose one!

There are so many ones I wish I could be a part of... I like to think in decades.... 1960s... 1920s... and I just adore the Renaissance era.. All those marvelous gowns!

+ Reply to Thread