+ Reply to Thread

Thread: One month...........

Default One month...........

in exactly 1 month I will be 40! how is THAT possible? In my mind I'm still 22!
    Shawn, mom to 3 and wife to my love

Visit my online store! www.beautipage.com/shawnwells

Oh my God, right???? 38 didn't feel bad, but I just turned 39 and I feel OLD. Seems everything is breaking down. Ugghhhhhh.

40 wasn't too hard...I had a lot of trouble turning 25, it meant a quarter of a century...funny, but since then the numbers haven't bothered me...after all isn't it all about how old you feel? Some days I feel 21, some days I feel 65. lol

Very true. It just seems to be coinciding with a crappy medical year which is making me feel older. KWIM?

25 didn't bother me at all.

I turned 40 last May. I hated it. Seems like yesterday my boys were little but no they are 18 and 20. :-(
    *tinkb13*

You are just a baby!!! Wait until you're nearing 50.
    Linda

Im 38 and I keep reminding myself that my mother is 61. She has always said, "You are only as old as you think you are. Body might show your age but its the heart and mind that keeps you young." I have seen my mother go from mom and wife life into a hot momma with music in her bones.

You are only as young as you think you are.
    Use it up, wear it out, deal with it or do without.

I just turned 40 last November, and I was worried I'd be bothered by this birthday, but I wasn't. If anything, it seemed like we got more focused on our true goals, and things are going really well. DH turned 50 right after my 40th,so it could have something to do with both of us having "big birthdays". We are going away for 2 nights in April - a real treat for us! We have not stayed in a hotel just the 2 of us since before DS was born 7 1/2 years ago!

You know what is bothering more than my 40th looming closer and closer? My oldest will be 18 in Sept. That is really making me feel old!!

Mom to three handsome boys and one beautiful girl. Wife to an inspiration.

How do we change the world?
    By performing one act of random kindness at a time.

I don't think I'll ever accept my age. I truly feel 20 yrs younger than I look

Shawn you are only as old as you feel! LOL That being said, I had issues when I turned 32, not 30, but 32! Go figure. When I turned 40, it was very liberating. I will be 44 in July and it doesn't bother me one bit. What does make me sad is that DS will be 19!!! What in the world! Bahahaha DH and I will celebrate our 24th wedding anniversary this year (after dating for 4 years before we got married). I was 15 and he was 17 when we started seeing each other....Now THAT makes you stop and think about your age =)
    Christie
    Married to the love of my life
    Mom to the best kid ever!!!

That's good!! Numbers doesn't matter.. as what they say if you feel good you look good.. So if you feel young you look young!! Keep it up!

+ Reply to Thread