+ Reply to Thread

Thread: In a rut....

Default In a rut....

...ok...I'm sick of all my recipes and need some great new dishes. help me out ladies.

BTW...Shawn, the creamy baked ziti is all prepped for tomorrow's dinner. I love that it can be made ahead.

Liz

What have you been making? Don't want to give you more of the same ideas! My family loved the ziti! It was one of the easiest dishes ever as well! Hope you guys like it!
    Shawn, mom to 3 and wife to my love

Visit my online store! www.beautipage.com/shawnwells

Let's see....we eat a lot of casseroles...which isn't going to work well come summer (I am not turning the oven on at 5). I've just started with my slow cooker and am having fun...so more of those would be nice.

We eat a lot of pasta and mexican (tacos, quesadillas, enchiladas, chili, etc etc).

When I'm in a rut I go to the recipes and menus that people have posted in the past and see if anything catches my eye. During the warmer months we eat a lot more veggies, fruits and salads. Pasta salads are good too because they're quick and throw together type things. Soups as well. I'll make double (or triple) batches of soups and freeze meal-sized portions and then defrost and warm on the stove and serve with cut up veggies.

BTW-I'm all about quesedillas for dinner. My DH makes them and we have them with salsa and that's dinner and only the electric griddle was turned on.
    THIS IS NO ORDINARY HOUSEWIFE YOU'RE DEALING WITH!!!

Only Bleach Manufacturers Care If My Socks Are White-My facebook journey of working towards living as simply as possible.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Only-...99784580091063

Try allrecipes.com! I use it all the time. It tells you how long each dish will take to prepare as well!
    3boys

+ Reply to Thread