+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What are the best iPad apps for babies? I have found 1, really want more.

Thumbs up What are the best iPad apps for babies? I have found 1, really want more.

My daughter who is just turning 3 loves baby tap and learn. Really has helped her learn numbers and letters in a simple and memorable way. Besides that what are your favorites?

(url removed - please read "Posting Guidelines")
    Last edited by Tammy; 05-03-2012 at 06:04 PM. Reason: url removed - please read posting guidelines

Our company has just launched ChildrenTV application for iPad. There are hundreds of safe sorted cartoons. You can enjoy videos in 10 languages and filter only the once of you interest. So your kids will have fun and study new languages by simply watching cute kids videos. Filter by age category is also available. Search for "ChildrenTV" at AppStore

Default Slippery Seal

I have a great app that my daughter and nephews love called Slippery Seal. The casual game follows Slippery the Harbor Seal as he swims up the Northern Pacific coast dodging sharks, dining on clams and interacting with other denizens of the sea. My nephews and I play the game together and they love it. Many elements of the game, from the marine wildlife, to the habit, remain true to real life and is very educational for kids of all ages to learn about creatures of the sea. I'm working with the developer and they just released a free version with limited levels if you want to check it out first. You can find it at iTunes.
    If you check it out, I'd love to hear what you think.

Cheers!

Last edited by Tammy; 05-10-2012 at 05:41 PM. Reason: url removed - please read posting guidelines

Default Apps for Babies and Kids

It's hard to find a great app for babies since it's still, to me, a silly thought to have the young ones play apps. I've tried Magic Piano once and I thought it's pretty harmless and nice for kids. And then I found this new and free educational app in the appstore called Maddie and Matt's A to Z's of Good Manners and Values. It's a kiddie app which aims on teaching kids the best social graces and to learn good manners. I thought it was cool since that was exactly what I would want my kid to play when she grows a bit. It's also very easy to access and pretty educational. You should check it out.

Last edited by Tammy; 06-21-2012 at 03:54 PM. Reason: url removed - please read posting guidelines

Try Words With Tots for ipad and iphone. Teaches words, 100% free and no ads, it's great for kids 1 -3
    Last edited by Tammy; 09-09-2012 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mattymelon View Post
    It's hard to find a great app for babies since it's still, to me, a silly thought to have the young ones play apps. I've tried Magic Piano once and I thought it's pretty harmless and nice for kids. And then I found this new and free educational app in the appstore called Maddie and Matt's A to Z's of Good Manners and Values. It's a kiddie app which aims on teaching kids the best social graces and to learn good manners. I thought it was cool since that was exactly what I would want my kid to play when she grows a bit. It's also very easy to access and pretty educational. You should check it out.
    I believe this Maddie and Matt Values has a sequel now called Maddie and Matt's Happy Earth. Happy Earth is more eco-friendly but still very useful and educational for kids. And it's also free.
    Last edited by Tammy; 10-23-2012 at 03:09 PM. Reason: url removed - please read posting guidelines

+ Reply to Thread