+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Special feature in my magazine!

Default Special feature in my magazine!

Hello Ladies! I just wanted to share that my magazine will be available in the next couple of weeks (I'm waiting to receive my proof copy), and I'm excited about the variety of topics we're covering. I'm including a section called "Entrepreneurial Focus," which highlights women who have gone with their dream or passion in life and turned it into a home-based business. This first issue is an interview with a women who came to speak to the ladies of my church. We had a luncheon and I asked Anne, a Professional Organizer, to speak for us. She gives so much helpful information in the interview about the nature of her job plus plenty of info about the business/licensing side, as well.

I spent years being a SAHM and wanted so badly to find something I could do from home to generate income, and I'm finding that (especially with our economy) so many are in the same boat today. Hopefully, including this particular section in each issue will be of help to someone.
    God Bless You - Have a great day!
    Debbie
    Stop by the Writin' 4 Him Cafe and join me for a cup of coffee at: http://writin4him.blogspot.com/ Now you can click "subscribe" to receive each new post!

"I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders." Psalm 9

Sounds awesome, Debbie!! I would love to read it.
    Linda

+ Reply to Thread