Frugal Mom Forums
Frugal Mom Forums » Marriage & Family » Frugal Family Fun » Family Fun 4/25-4/26

Frugal Family Fun Share your ideas for frugal ways to have fun with your family, creative date nights and frugal vacations!

Welcome to the Frugal Mom Forums.

We are very proud of our community - our members are friendly, the boards are filled with great frugal tips, we love helping others live frugally, and it is a terrific place to make new friends. You are currently viewing as a guest which gives you limited access. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate with other members, respond to polls, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join us today - you will be warmly welcomed!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Old 04-24-2009, 09:52 PM
multiplyblessed

Default Family Fun 4/25-4/26

What is going on in your family this week-end?

Dd has a dance competition to attend on Saturday. Ds has fall tackle football evaluations.

Sunday, we will go to church, watch ds play flag football, and work on dd's solar system.

We have had some really relaxing wonderful family fun lately, and I expect this week-end will be no different.

Renee
Old Yesterday, 05:26 AM
crazymom4

Today is the opening for turkey season here, so hubby and my 2 son's were up and at them at 5 am.........which woke me up also, so I've got a huge start on the day! LOL! The girls and I are running into town to visit my parents awhile and head to the craft store for some gingham material. Heading back home to pick up the house and then I'm going OUTSIDE and enjoy the sunshine.

Sunday is church and then I have to take my oldest daughter to a 4-H sewing class. I wish that it wasn't on a Sunday.....I wanted to go fishing as a family....maybe in the evening sometime.

Nicki
Old Yesterday, 07:14 AM
Doodlebug

Renee so good to hear from you! Good luck to the kids.

We have are having a "work weekend" but we will still be together. We are volunteering at our church for Angel Food Ministries distribution (leaving in about 45 min) DS is mowing for my parents then we (DH and myself) to clean for them then back home to clean here (about an hours worth) then we will just relax and throw something on the grill. We may build a small fire in our fire pit and just sit. Tomorrow is church and guitar lessons for DS, otherwise just being together.

Old Yesterday, 10:56 PM
multiplyblessed

Well, got ds signed up and evaluated for tackle football in the fall. We went to an Earth Day event, and now we just got home from dd's dance competition. Her team got a 1st place platinum. I am definitely ready for bed and a more relaxing Sunday.