Frugal Mom Forums

Mom's Talk This is our most popular board where you can talk about almost anything! Come on in and talk about your kids, your family, great ideas, personal news, etc.

Welcome to the Frugal Mom Forums.

We are very proud of our community - our members are friendly, the boards are filled with great frugal tips, we love helping others live frugally, and it is a terrific place to make new friends. You are currently viewing as a guest which gives you limited access. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate with other members, respond to polls, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join us today - you will be warmly welcomed!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2010, 11:26 PM
bizzymom23

Default YIPPIE!!!!

OK...so my kids just don't understand my excitement and I have to tell someone. Our nearest Kroger (30 miles) was flooded about a month and a half ago when the tornados came through here so they've been shut down for a total remodel since. There's not another store around here that does double coupons so I've been pretty bummed. We were through there this afternoon so I pulled through and asked some guy that was workin on the remodel when they were gonna be open and he said this Friday at 6:00p. I almost done a little cheer but the kids made me stop. If I'd been on my feet I probably would have done a happy dance. Guess I need to get busy and get my coupons back organized.