We have a WINNER!
Congratulations Brigid OHara Koshko – you had comment #87 and are the FitFlop winner!
I am so excited to be offering you all the chance to win an amazing pair of shoes! The very generous people at FitFlop are giving away a gorgeous pair of shoes to a FrugalMom reader!
The giveaway is for a cute, cute, cute pair of black leather ballet flats called DUÉ that retail for $110.00! Wow!
Here’s a little bit about the shoes:
“Built on a super-cushioned, height-enhancing midsole – our ultra-versatile DUÉ looks like a ballet flat and feels like a sneaker. Scoop cut with a rounded toe cap, it’s flirty, feminine, can go formal or fun, works equally well with skinny jeans or a skirt, and feels amazing underfoot. Ladies, it’s that shoe you’ve been looking for your whole life.”
Five Great Ways to Win! (aka…the good stuff!)
- Leave a comment below, and you are entered.
- Like FrugalMom on Facebook, then leave a comment on this post that you liked us.
- Share this on Facebook, then leave another comment on this post that you shared on Facebook. (You can share on Facebook once a day, leave a comment each time you share, and get a new entry everyday!)
- Share this giveaway on Twitter, then leave another comment on this post that you’ve shared it. (You can share on Facebook once a day, leave a comment each time you share, and get a new entry everyday!)
- Pin this giveaway on Pinterest, then leave another comment on this post that you’ve pinned it.
Rules: (aka the necessary fine print)
- The contest is open from January 27th through January 31st.
- The winner will be select on February 1st via email.
- If winner does not respond within 3 days, Frugal Mom will choose another winner.