FrugalMom.net is currently accepting unique, unpublished blog posts on both frugal living, and work from home ideas. Although we do not offer monetary compensation for articles at this time, we will provide a live link back to your website.
Please use the following guidelines:
- Email your complete article as plain text within the body of your email (not as an attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the words Article Submission as the subject.
- Provide an About the Author at the end of your article with a link to your website.
- Articles must be on the topic of frugal living, or work from home ideas.
- If your article is about a work at home business opportunity, please write it from the perspective of how this particular business has changed your life. Work at home articles that read like an advertisement or recruitment letter will not be accepted.
- Articles must be well written and relatively free of grammatical and word usage mistakes. We will not publish articles that need a lot of editing.
- Please write your articles in an easy to read and conversational tone.
- Topic Ideas – the following are ideas for articles we are always interested in, but this is by no means an exclusive list. Get creative!
- Frugal living tips
- Frugal Decorating
- Grilling recipes for the summer
- Frugal Vacations
- Yard sale tips
- Frugal things to do with the kids
- Frugal crafts
- How to use coupons
- Homeschooling without breaking the bank
- Work at Home ideas (general, not specific opportunities)
- Organizing your home office
- Once a month cooking tips
- Frugal recipes (unique, unpublished recipes)
- How to be a bargain shopper
- Frugal fashion
- Frugal Home improvement
- Frugal crafts for kids
- Product reviews
- Saving change
- How to build up your savings account
- Budgeting & sticking to it
- We receive a large amount of requests for guest posting. The requests are worked through in the order that they are received and we appreciate your patience. If you have not heard back from us after two weeks, you may send a follow up email.
- If your post is not accepted for publication it may be for any of the following reasons:
- Large number of grammatical or word usage errors,
- Bad timing – the topic may be too similar to recently published articles,
- Not a good fit with FrugalMom.net,
- Too general – we like articles that are specific and contain actions the readers can integrate into their lives.
- Reads like a commercial or advertisement. While we want to help your business by linking back to your site, we do not publish articles that sound like a sales pitch.
- Not submitted according to guidelines 1 – 3 outlined above.
I look forward to hearing from you!