Are you looking for frugal gift ideas or the perfect frugal stocking stuffer? I have a fantastic product I want to share with you. Don Wilson, the owner of Wilson’s Soap recently sent me a package of his handmade soap. I knew before I tried it that it was going to be great – it has so many things going for it. For starters, the company has an old-fashioned cottage industry vibe that I just love.
When the soaps arrived I first fell in love with the packaging.
Then I had to wrestle with my husband over the soap. He actually ‘called’ one of the bars so he could use it just for shaving. Yes, he liked it so much he regressed into a 5th grader.
Here’s some info about Wilson’s Soap:
- It is handmade
- Made from whole plant oils
- Naturally scented
- No artificial colors
- High percentage of coconut oil
- Has beeswax and soybean oil which make it great from shaving.
- It is a sustainable company.
- The bars cost $3.00 each and are worth every penny!
- Great scents: Basil, Clove, Lavender, and Lemongrass
If you are looking for the yummiest soap that your whole family will enjoy, visit Wilson’s Soap!